Friday, March 23, 2007

My First Post!

Woo hoo! My first Blog post! Mark this day in your collective calendars, Restlessblog is now online. I've been resisting creating a blog for a long time now for a lot of reasons. Partly because everyone does it now and its pretty cliche. Partly because I keep a website so that would kinda defeat the purpose of a blog, right? Partly because I created a "blog of blogs" on my website for my del.ico.us and google reader links so a personal blog would be redundant. But mostly because I pretend to have a life and don't think I can hold myself to regular postings. Only time will tell on the last item. Regardless, I look to post at least once a week on pretty much anything. There really isn't much of a thing except for all-things-me, so I guess that will be the theme.

Hooray!

No comments: