Saturday, March 31, 2007

Why I don't have a blog

Being a technology lover, it would usually come as a surprise when I would respond "Nay" to the question "Do you have your own blog?". I attribute this to two main reason: 1) I don't really have much to talk about and whatever I do have is most likely going to bore everyone else to tears. 2) Time. If you know of a way to get me more free time, by all means let me know.

Anyways, this past week I have been trying to keep a running tally of topics that I could address in the blog. So far I am at 15 different topics. And this doesn't include various current event topics. Its kinda incredible to see when you keep track of this stuff. The next problem is picking a topic to write about while still compensating for timely topics. You don't really want to write about the Sweet 16 games the Final Four games are being played. Maybe I should just write a blog about the process and problems of being a blogger.

Regardless, I'll end this on one of the topics that I came up with this week. It is very timely as tomorrow (April 1st) is the first day of Oberon! Finally, its back! Here is an image:



Too bad we can't get it in Chicago anymore. Jerks.

No comments: